Do you wish you could have photo-ready brows every day – without the need for regular eyebrow makeup? With microblading and permanent makeup, perfecting your brows has never been easier.
Unlike traditional eyebrow pencils, pomades, and gels, permanent makeup and microblading doesn’t smudge, smear, or require daily application. Your brows will be beautiful with absolutely zero effort needed. In fact, once your brows are microbladed or done with permanent makeup, you’ll be able to say, “Yes, I really did wake up like this!”
The brow artists at Lisa Om Studio will create a brow shape, style, and color that flawlessly fits your face, eye shape, hair color, and desired look. The result is brows that look gorgeously natural and well-suited to your facial structure, with a defined shape and structure that makes you instantly look put-together without being overdone.
The Benefits of Microblading and PMU Brows
You probably have at least one friend or family member that’s raved about their experience with microblading or PMU – or, you’ve noticed a growing number of celebrities and beauty influencers having their brows done.
Beautifully full, defined brows have become one of the hottest beauty trends out there, and it doesn’t seem like they’ll be going out of style anytime soon. The right brow shape has the power to transform your entire look, and microblading and PMU is one of the best ways to make sure your brows are always perfect.
Here are just a few of the reasons that PMU and microblading have the entire beauty industry buzzing:
- Have brows that always look beautiful. With PMU and microblading, you can swim, exercise, and be active without worrying about your brow makeup coming off.
- Enhance your natural look. Even on makeup-free days, having PMU or microbladed brows gives you a gorgeous, fresh-faced look. You might just discover that you’re comfortable going au naturel far more often!
- Simplify your morning routine. You’ll save time and effort every day because you won’t have to draw on or fill in your brows with makeup. We’ve all experienced the frustration of drawing and redrawing a brow that just doesn’t look right, but microblading and PMU puts an end to that once and for all.
- Save money on makeup. Not only is PMU and microblading a major time-saver, but it can also end up saving you money in the long run. After you invest in your brows, you won’t have to purchase brow pencils, brushes, pomades, gels, or pens ever again if you don’t want to.
- Show off professionally-perfected brows. Because the procedure is completed by a professional brow artist, you’ll have an experienced eye creating the best brow shape for you. That means that everything from the arch angle to the tail length will be perfect.
- Make a subtle change to your look that everyone will notice. Microbladed and PMU brows are designed to be stunning but subtle, so it will simply look as if you were born with beautiful brows. Plenty of our clients say that they receive countless compliments about how great they look, but that friends and family often can’t quite put their finger on what changed.
- Completely customizable. Depending on the style you choose, you can have minimal and natural brows or brows that have a glamourous, filled-in look – it’s totally up to you. Every OM Studio brow expert has the training and talent to create a brow style just for you.
Om Studio Artists are licensed and certified providing the upmost techniques for your brow needs.
We understand that each client is unique, and that there is no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why we take the time to collaborate with you, understand your needs, and discuss the best approach and techniques. Then, we perform a removable pencil test. We draw, paint, and sculpt until you are completely satisfied; and, only then, do we proceed with your permanent makeup.
We serve our clients by providing exceptional care, as we enhance their natural beauty and promote their facial features, using the highest quality products, in a safe and comfortable environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Microblading uses tiny strokes to create the look of individual brows hairs, while microshading adds depth with additional color.
Ombre brows have a subtle gradient effect (dark to light) and a shaded, defined look. Powder brows also offer a shaded makeup look that is blended slightly from dark to light, but the effect is subtly pixelated for a more powdery look.
Combo brows typically combine two styles, such as microblading and shading. Hybrid brows are similar in that two separate techniques are used together but to a less intense degree. For example, a micro-hybrid brow creates a makeup look with just a few microbladed hair strokes.
Nano brows use a small needle, rather than the blade used for traditional microblading.
Our clients report that the experience and pain level depends somewhat on the type of brow or PMU procedure they’ve selected. Some people think of microblading as an eyebrow tattoo, but the process is actually different – so the discomfort is notably less. Plus, your artist will apply a numbing cream to the area to make sure you’re comfortable throughout.
After you have completed the first two treatments (initial and touchup), you generally won’t need a touchup until 12-24 months later.
Liver disease – high risk of infection
Compromised skin near treatment area
Keloid scarring (microblading patients)
Skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis etc. near the treatment area
If you have or ever had hypersensitive eyes, watery eyes, tear duct plugs, severe allergies,
refractive eye surgery, glaucoma, pressure in your eyes due to high blood pressure.
The Following medical conditions require a note from your doctor giving consent:
Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2, high blood pressure, auto-immune disease, thyroid/Grave’s disease Any other medical conditions that causes slow healing or high risk of infection.
Microblading and PMU brows typically last between 12 and 24 months. Depending on how concentrated you prefer the color to be, as well as your skin type and other factors, your touchup appointment may fall anywhere within this timeframe.
Must be over 18 years of age to receive Permanent Cosmetic or Paramedical Micropigmentation procedures. Cannot have parental content.