For more information on SILVER AND PLATINUM PACKAGES CLICK HERE
- Students will receive online access once registered. Please check your email that was used to purchase the course. We will send an email with login information.
- Classes are non-refundable but can credited to a different online course or towards a live training course.
- A Valid Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate. This is a mandatory requirement to practice permanent make-up. **If you do not have this, CLICK HERE.
- Students are required to check their state regulation and licensing. Check the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in your home state to determine what is required. CLICK HERE to find your state (HHS) contact information.
Microblading & Shading class is an intensive training course that includes everything from an introduction into Microblading and Shading training, to in-depth color theory, skin anatomy, pigment study, brow study, brow mapping and lessons that require for you to pass in order to receive a Certificate of Completion. We require all Om Design Students to meet OMD standard to receive your certificates.
- Six months of ongoing support with online lessons and quizzes
- Exclusive access to our online community platform
- Networking Opportunity
- Life-time support from your master trainer
- Manual Shading (supplies included)
- Machine Shading (BONUS) machine not included* available for purchase.
- Certificate of Completion
NOTE: Supplies will be shipped out within 3 business days of registering for the course. Please select Signature Required or Signature Not Required. We are not responsible if your Supply Kit gets lost during shipping. Tracking number will be sent to you via Email and Om Connect Student Portal. We recommend to select Signature Required to assure you receive the shipment as signature will be required upon delivery.
A live training course will be available for online attendees. To attend a live course, you will need to pay the difference. Live course students are eligible to enroll in our Apprenticeship Program. To learn more, please call 214-940-0090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.