- Class Time: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Location: TBA (announced one week before course start date)
- Dress Code: All black and closed toe shoes
- Breaks: 10 min breaks throughout the course and 1-hour lunch break
- Snacks and beverages are provided
- Deposit or total balance is required to register. Remaining balance is due one week before class start date for credit card payments +3.5% processing fee. Cash payments are due first day of class (no processing fee). All payments are non-refundable.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email with course information, enroll form and location one-two weeks before training day. You must complete the enroll form and email it back to us at least two weeks before training start date.
- For those traveling for the course, please DO NOT arrange any flights or hotels till you’ve received an email confirmation from us with additional information about the course two weeks before the course date.
- Classes are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course at a later date within 6 months or our next available course in any locations we offer the course.
- A Valid Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate if your state requires it CLICK HERE. Submit anytime before course state date.
- Email a copy of your BBP certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Bloodborne Pathogen – (Your name).
- Students are required to check their state regulation and licensing. Check the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in your home state to determine what is required.
- Students are required to provide their own model (one model for training). If unable to do so, you must give two weeks notice to OM Academy in order for us to arrange a model. (In the event we provide a model, we cannot guarantee each student will have a model and there may be situations the students may have to share models).
- Safety & Sanitation
- Skin types & Color Theory
- Permanent Lips Pre-Drawing Pen
- Full Lips Design
- Lip Study
- Advertising and Marketing Skills
- Pre-procedure Care Instructions
- Post-procedure Aftercare Instructions
- Practical application
- Taught by a Licensed Industry Expert
- Experience on Live Model
- Full Kit and Machine Included
- Continued Support