- Class Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: 8140 Walnut Hill Lane Suite 530, Dallas, TX 75231
- Parking: Front parking and/or garage parking available
- Dress Code: All black and closed toe shoes
- Breaks: 10 min breaks throughout the course and 1-hour lunch break
- Snacks and beverages are provided
- Deposit or total balance is required to register. Remaining balance is due one week before class start date for credit card payments +3.5% processing fee. Cash payments are due first day of class (no processing fee). All payments are non-refundable.
- Once you have registered we will follow up with an email of the class schedule and an enroll form. You must complete the enroll form and email it back to us at least two weeks before training start date.
- Classes are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course at a later date within 6 months or our next available course in your city.
- A Valid Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate. This is a mandatory requirement to practice permanent make-up. **If you do not have this, CLICK HERE. This will have to be done before working on a model. Email a copy of your certificate to info@lisaom subject line: Bloodborne Pathogen – (Your name).
- Students are required to check their state regulation and licensing. Check the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in your home state to determine what is required. CLICK HERE to find your state (HHS) contact information.
- Students are required to provide their own model (one model for training). If unable to do so, you must give 2-weeks notice to Om Design Academy in order for us to arrange a model. (In the event we provide a model, we cannot guarantee each student will have a model and there may be situations the students may have to share models).
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM OPPORTUNITY (LIVE TRAINING STUDENTS)
During the apprenticeship program, students will be able to continue to build their portfolio, gain real life clientele experience, perfect their skills and work in a safe facility that is equipped with everything you need. This is a great way to gain more hands on experience with the guidance of the instructor. To learn more, give us a call at 214-940-0090 or email us at email@example.com