- Class Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: TBA (announced two weeks before course start date)
- Parking: Front parking and/or garage parking available
- Dress Code: All black and closed toe shoes
- Breaks: 10 min breaks throughout the course and 1-hour lunch break
- Snacks and beverages are provided
- Deposit or total balance is required to register. Remaining balance is due two weeks before class start date for credit card payments +3% processing fee. Cash payments are due first day of class (no processing fee).Â All payments are non-refundable.
- Once you have registered we will follow up with an email of the class schedule and an enroll form. You must complete the enroll form and email it back to us at least two weeks before training start date.
- Classes are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course at a later date within 6 months or our next available course in your city.
- A Valid Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate. This is a mandatory requirement to practice microblading and/or permanent makeup. You can obtain this certificate in your home state, at your local Red Cross Office or online for a fee of $25-$35. Please visit the American Red Cross for more information. . Email a copy of your certificate to info@lisaom subject line: Bloodborne Pathogen – (Your name).
- Students are required to check their state regulation and licensing. Check the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in your home state to determine what is required.Â
- Students are required to provide their own model (one model for training). If unable to do so, you must give 2-weeks notice to Om Design Academy in order for us to arrange a model. (In the event we provide a model, we cannot guarantee each student will have a model and there may be situations the students may have to share models).