- Class Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Location: 8140 Walnut Hill Lane Suite 530, Dallas, TX 75231
- Parking: Front parking and/or garage parking available
- Dress Code: All black and closed toe shoes
- Breaks: 10 min breaks throughout the course and 45 min lunch break
- Snacks and beverages are provided
- Lunch provided on Model Day
- Deposit or total balance is required to register. Remaining balance is due one week before class start date for credit card payments +3.5% processing fee. Cash payments are due first day of class (no processing fee). All payments are non-refundable.
- Once you have registered, you will receive an email with course information, enroll form and location one-two weeks before training day. You must complete the enroll form and email it back to us at least one-two weeks before training start date. Do not make any travel arrangements till you have received the enroll form from our academy one-two weeks before course date.
- Classes are non-refundable but can be transferred once to another course at a later date within 6 months or our next available course in any locations we offer the course.
- A Valid Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate if your state requires it CLICK HERE. Submit anytime before course state date.
- Email a copy of your BBP certificate to email@example.com subject line: Bloodborne Pathogen – (Your name).
- Students are required to check their state regulation and licensing. Check the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in your home state to determine what is required.
- Students are required to provide their own model (one model for training). If unable to do so, you must give two weeks notice to OM Academy in order for us to arrange a model. (In the event we provide a model, we cannot guarantee each student will have a model and there may be situations the students may have to share models).
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM IS OFFERED ONLY IN DALLAS, TX TO LIVE PLATINUM TRAINING STUDENTS
During the apprenticeship program, students will be able to continue to build their portfolio, gain real life clientele experience, perfect their skills and work in a safe facility that is equipped with everything you need. This is a great way to gain more hands on experience with the guidance of the instructor. To learn more, give us a call at 214-940-0090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT’S ALL INCLUDED?
You will receive a full pro customized kit that was hand selected by the instructor. Best of the best in the industry used by many known Master Trainers world-wide. What you receive in the customized kit is what Master Trainer Lisa Om uses specifically on her clients. Six months of ongoing supervised training and support. Direct communication from your master trainer to ensure that you achieve the Om Design standard. Bonus Technique Included (Manual Shading & Device Shading). Exclusive access to Om Design Connect. Online community platform designed with forums, group discussions, webinars and more!
Life-time Access to Student Portal
Online Version 6 months Access (Videos, Downloadable Documents and more)!
Training Manual Booklet
Business Start-up Booklet
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Introduction to Microblading & Microshading (Combo Brows)
Manual Shading for Combo Brows
Machine Shading for Combo Brows (Demo)
Sanitation & Sterilization
Precaution: Contradictions & Anesthetics
Aftercare Healing Process
Brow Body Diagram
Color Theory and Pigments
Inorganic & Organic Pigments
Pressure and Depth
Brow Styles and Brow Shaping
Hair Flow and Core Study
Brow Mapping String Method
Brow Mapping Golden Ratio Compass
Brow Mapping Caliper Method
Inorganic and Organic Pigment Study
Understanding Tools & Supplies
Facial Structure & Proportions
Different Skin & Hair Types
Business Start-up Tips
Marketing and Branding
My Success and Secrets
Industry Secrets & Tricks